Wednesday, December 9, 2015

METRO IVF 1ST VISIT

DEC 9, 2015 9.00am walked in and asked for Dr Tee Swi Peng.

Doctor was in and will start consultation after 9.30a.m so we registered and walked a couple blocks away to have breakfast....

Then went back to the waiting hall on the GF behind reception hall. Suddenly heard one of the nurse in the front counter yelling my name...panicked i rush backed to the reception counter and was told to go to first floor. Seriously such a lame system.

Went to first floor and waited for 5 min went my name was called by the nurse to doctors room. Went and gavé my file first and said nothing. He went through all the test and asked a couple of question and told the exact same thing: I have VERY LOW RESERVE..0.7 ....NEED ACTION IMMEDIATELY.

He performed

  • vaginal scan and note 3 follicles on the right  and cyst on left ovary but managed to find 2 follicles. TOTAL 5
  •  pap smear
  • blood test for hormone and thyroid
  • SA for Jack......
Yet again Jack refused at first....but did it anyway. 

Dr gave me medicine to clear the cyst for 21 days and at the same time pause my RED ZONE until i finished my med.

He said my only option is IVF + ICSI....and informed to register by end of this year for RM14,880 or face increase to RM15,550 next year. 

He told us to met the counselor for IVF procedure fees and details. Thanked him and went for semen test ten wait for counselor for 10 - 20 minutes. Jack didnt listen to any of the words except the total cost. I had fun time talking to her...

IVF + ICSI SHORT PROTOCOL
RECEIPT
After getting my med and paid the fee, we left and i can see that Jack was mad....He said that he want to buy car first....he can wait for baby after few years....m like OMG...did you not listen....both the doctor and counselor insist i start immediately to be successful....Like why are you talking about waiting....i want to start IVF on the very next cycle. 

Went office and on the way told everything to grandma...she understands and supports me...am so HAPPY that she is there for me even she have her own problems....

At office shared everything to colleague MAHES. She also understand and supports me....She supports me and told me start my treatment immediately for best result....

THANK YOU GRANDMA AND MAHES.....FOR UNDERSTANDING MY PROBLEM AND SUPPORTING MY DECISIONS. 
FROM GOOGLE IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment